Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rain can ruin the grass!


Have you ever noticed how rain just ruins grass? It makes it all wet and the blades slip between your toes. Now if I were the only dog in the yard, that would be enough. But when sharing the grounds, too often you run into other surprises. The worst part of rain is that it can mislead you. First you think the trail is clear, then the ground gets squishy. But I have an option that my humans don't care for. Well you see, I have been chewing on the deck for a while. And well, the grass has too many hidden dangers. Well, I tend to not go far from the door. It saves me lots of time and I can rush back in quickly. Best part, my paws are just a little wet, nothing else. So take it from me, if the rain ruins the grass, try the poop deck! Peace and love!
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment