Monday, June 29, 2009

All about the snack

Do you ever just get tired of the same old snacks? Well, I do like variety but I must confess, I am not that picky. My human gets these little bone snacks which are good, but hardly filling. This is when you get those late night hunger pains and need something quick. LEave it to the humans though to buy those little things. Serves them right! If it means going outside for a fake pee to get an extra treat, it is worth it, even at 3:00 AM.

Snacks lead to one important step in a puppy's life, chewing. Yes I have written about bones and wood, but I have found those Kong toys to be good for me. It needs to be thick but chewy for us big girls. Kind of like our tails. My step brother Bandit, his tail is as stale as he is old. BUt in a pinch, I take about an inch off! It really gets him mad! But hey, what are little sisters good for if not to torment all males!

Peace and love, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment