Monday, June 22, 2009

Bath Time!

Hello again!

Well tonight was an experience, let me tell you. It was so scary! My human put me in the tub and poured water all over me! Then he put this stuff on me that smelled like the little humans breakfast. Well... Ok. That was a bit tasty. Not as good as breakfast, but would work in a pinch.

Getting a good rub down is always great, but with water is not so good. My fur was all whacked out and I have been wet for the last two hours! All of the mud I went to the trouble to put in my paws is now gone. Who knows what is next! A High colonic! Help me please!

Ever since I have been just trying to get some rest. You know, after being stressed out, every dog needs a nap. It is hard on a dog you know?

Well you have a good night. I am off to find something stinky to roll in! It has got to be better than some breakfast cereal!

Have a big wet one! ;P Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment