Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coming home


I was staying at the County hotel for animals when my humans found me. The female picked me out and the young male was taken by my soft fur and dazzling eyes. We were an instant hit. My humans took me to a place where lots of dogs and cats were buying things. I got a new toy pig to chew on plus extra treats. Now you know what treats do to puppies?

I entered this big house where I immediatly saw my new step brother. He was abit old but I figured he would a lot of fun. More on him later! Everything was great until this thing popped out from under my tail! No one was mad, but it kept happening! I tried to get outside but we had an ice storm and I could not get a grip. So until recently, I just went pee on the deck in front of the door.

I also discovered my jumping ability. Apparently, I was bred for some wild times. I get into everything and have chewed up many of the young humans toys. Oh well, a girl has to do what a girl has to do! My paws are tired plus I need to work on my picture gallery on my web site. Please stop by at http://www.ohmycrazydaisy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment