Saturday, June 20, 2009

New leash and a late night


Well hello! My humans have always used the regular lead which I just about choke myself. Last night we went on a walk and I had something new. It was a harness that wrapped around my body. It was a very weird sensation. Not to bad but uncomfortable around my arm pits. I was so worried about a rash, I did not choke myself! That was great!

One of the most annoying things is being thirsty in the middle of the night. Lately I can't seem to get enough water. So instead of waiting until the morning, I wake up my human male. For some reason he is not too pleased with me, but he takes me down stairs. He always think I have to pee but I just need a drink and a snack. Last night my brother Bandit came down with me. He is old and slow. Well, we went back to bed and Bandit decided to pee downstairs. The whole day the human female blamed me. I was crated for a long time. But the human male knew I was a good girl. Now, I did poop on the deck, which was my fault. But hey! Puppies should get a break right?

This story wans't my best but I will have another one tonight. We will have more time. I need to go and chew on some grass.

Have a big wet one! ;P Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment