Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daisy is branching out

Well, my human was complaining on how much my food costs. He is good and buys me the good stuff. It is expensive though. So I started looking at an online business that might generate at least a little money. It won't make a dog rich but it might buy a bag of food once in a while.

There is this place called Profitlance. Check it out here:http://jim331967.profitlan.hop.clickbank.net

It seems like a good site and the training so far has been good. I will get some products up on my site soon. I want to make sure they are legitimate before I go out on the leash!!

Take care! Will see you soon. Let me know if you have any questions on the Profitlance site. You can send me a note on my web page www.ohmycrazydaisy.com

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment