Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cheese


Well my humans have been holding out on me. I don't get what they call table scraps. My treats are good but my food is quite boring. The other day, my male human was outdoors cooking on this hot thing. He gave me this wonderful little piece of yellow. I am not sure what it was, but it tasted wonderful. I begged and begged but did not get another bite. Just after the humans ate, they went to watch people in the box. This gave me the opportunity to go exploring. Do you know what? I found the golden treasure. I put my paws on the counter and ate the lot! The human male came in mad saying I ate 1/2 pound of boars head cheese! Funny, I did not taste any pig!! So fellow pups, eat lots of yellow things. If you find the pig kind, let me know. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment