Saturday, July 18, 2009

Web hosting, create your own web page(s)!

Hi,

I have found a nice web hosting site that is easy to use and affordable for what you get. Not only you get your web page, but you can host more than just one. It is a web hosting service for the price of having a single web page. PLus you get a bunch of free tools to create your web page. I created one for my dog in about 30 minutes. That included my own email service. Best thing is there is no limits on transfers, etc.

Before I made my leap into the web, I researched several sites. This site is ranked among the top and it the least expensive. Most site are very competitive. So check this out and see if you like it. If you have a question, send me a note and I will let you know if I can help. I am not affiliated with this company, just a satified user.

Peace, here is the link.
Click Here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment