Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pay for your food!

Well I never imagined a puppy having to work, but my human said need to pay for my food. So I have added some links to new pet products that might be of interest. In the middle of my web pagbe is links to ads for these products. Decrets to Dog Training, Dog Food Secretsm Healthy Foods for Dogs, and Clicker Training.

The Dog food books are realy good about what us dogs should get. THere are many unhealthy foods on the market. Just like humans, us dogs are subject to the same fillers and chemicals which make us fat and lower our immune system.


The training book/method works well. Puppies like noises. Ths book seems to be pretty good.

Also, please check out my ads on my blog and web pages. If there is something you would prefer to see or have issue with these products, let me know. Daisy is here for her friends.

Peace and love. ;P
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment