Friday, July 3, 2009

Dog Food not healthy

Hi again! I have been reading about how many commercial dog foods are not healthy for me. Many contain fillers that are actually poison to dogs and other animals. But since humans don't feel ith themselves, they don't understand. Then they wonder why we eat grass until we get sick!! Well I have come across a guy who is really smart about what is in dog food and how to make your pet very healthy and happy. We all want to live a long life, why not give us the best chance possible. If you decide you would like to learn about healthy dog food and healthy recipes for them, check out the book. It is 100% guaranteed!



Hey, I still need you to visit me too. I will be posting my friends pages soon and would like some pictures.



Peace and love!

:p
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment